Bottom deepening by automatic dredger is conducted by terrestrial caravan including hold pile-line automatic dredgers, a raid boat, diving station, surveying party and pipe team (within ground deposition):
- preparation for the transition and the transition of the dredger from basing place to dredging implementation one;
- depth measurement and the planned partition of the dredging area including fixing the boundaries with established marks. Navigation enclosure of underwater dumping ground with floating buoys. GPS satellite system deployment and definition of coordinates;
- diving survey of the area;
- in case of ground deposition necessity, on the banks of the pier an appropriate berth is equipped with coast slurry pipeline, ground alluvium map is created;
- dredger reaches the place of ground withdrawing, releases the suctioning pipes and loads the hold with ground, after the hold is loaded it raises the suctioning pipes and goes to the area of underwater ground put off or deposition;
- within the dredger the controlling measurements of depths in the working area and the deposited ground leveling at the alluvium map are conducted;
- turning in the work to the customer and executive depths measurements;
All the works are executed in compliance with the provisions of active legislative documents in the area of construction and dredging.
Currently, LLC “Techmorgidrostroy Mykolaiv” is using the following equipment for dredging:
is a self-unloading dredger with a hold capacity of 2065 cubic meters and the draft of 4,5 meters, which enables the vessel to work at small depths. The dredger is equipped with one onboard trailing ground container, which allows to work in the water areas of harbors with minimum approach to the mooring line.
Split system for unloading ground (dropping corps). The vessel is equipped with modern systems of water washout of ground, control-measuring devices, which allow to organize optimal dredger’s work with modern navigational equipment and software for dredging in compliance with international classification communities’ standards.
is a self-unloading dredger with a hold capacity of 1180 cubic meters and 4.2 meters’ draft, which enables it to work at small depths. The dredger is equipped with two onboard trailing ground receivers, which allows to work in harbor’s water areas with minimum approach to the mooring line. For unloading the vessel is equipped with unclosing ground doors.
The vessel is equipped with ground water washout system, navigational equipment and software for dredging in compliance with international classification communities’ standards.
Depths measurements are implemented by measurements team with its own modern measurements and DGPS equipment in compliance with HYPACK software, which makes it possible to measure depths and calculate the volume of exempt ground qualitatively.
Guidance documents (GD)
In the process of services rendering the company is guided by the provisions of technical tasks, environmental approvals and valid regulatory documents, such as:
- GD 31.74.07-83 “Manual ensuring navigational safety of the dredging fleet”;
- GD 31.74.08-85 “Technical instructions for the production of marine dredging”;
- GD 31.74.09-86 “Marine dredging rules”;
- Obligatory provisions on sea ports, where the dredging is conducted.
Quality control is conducted by a measurements team in accordance with Normative document 31.7.002-2005 “Instruction on order and procedure of measurements defining depths at sea and river areas for construction and operational purposes”, approved by the order of the Ministry of Transportation and Communication of Ukraine of 10.05.2005 #186.